Egyptian Maus

All about Egyptian Maus, the only naturally spotted domestic cat and the first domestic cat, likely worshipped back in ancient Egypt.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

hi im new

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
annie10

PostSubject: hi im new    Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:15 pm

hi ive got a mau boy hes pure white hes 18 months old and is a complete nuisance:lol:  but i love him!!
i got him from a lady that couldnt keep him..she got him off the table at the vets she did have two. one was put to sleep(his brother) but snatched the other off the table saying she would take him on....and this is because he was deaf too..bailey has now settled in nicely.Smile hes been with me for 6 months now hes majestic loving very vocal and can lip read us...ive been teaching him....he knew a few words from his previous owner...." />

" />
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kato

PostSubject: Re: hi im new    Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:55 pm

Hi Annie, a little late but welcome to the site.  Well done for taking on this beautiful deaf boy.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tmclemore

PostSubject: Re: hi im new    Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:51 pm

Welcome to the site, Annie (I'm also late.....oops). I think it's wonderful that you rescued this beautiful boy from a terrible fate - congratulations on your new family member :)He is beautiful and very regal looking! However ...... Egyptian Maus have naturally occurring spots, and are never only one color. I'm sorry if someone passed on incorrect information to you. Here is a link to the TICA's (The International Cat Association) description and breed standard for the Egyptian Mau:

http://www.tica.org/public/breeds/em/intro.php  

Your beautiful boy looks happy and content, as all cats deserve to be Smile  Hats off to you for giving him a loving home!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.visionsbytammy.photoshelter.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi im new    

Back to top Go down

hi im new
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Egyptian Maus :: Egyptian Maus :: All About Maus-
Jump to: